Zenith Energy is an international liquids and bulk terminalling company. Zenith Energy owns and operate the Bantry Bay Terminal which has an oil storage capacity of 8.4 million Barrels. We are seeking a Mechanical Craftsperson to work within the Engineering Department of the Terminal.
This role will suit an ambitious energetic individual who strives for the highest standards of Safety, Quality & Operational Excellence.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Skills to inspect, maintain repair and service facilities, machinery and equipment
- Ability to perform service, maintenance and repair of all onsite mechanical equipment. i.e. pumps, engines etc.
- Carrying out preventative maintenance as directed by Engineering Supervision
- Adhering to site safety standards always
- Liaising with contractors on various disciplines daily
- The successful candidate will be required to work shift relief cover for the Operations Department from time to time. Training will be provided for this role.
- 5 years’ experience as a Mechanical/Plant Fitter standard.
- At Least 5 years work experience working on a Safety & Environmentally regulated site - Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical etc.
- Excellent written & communication skills
- Team Player
- Basic computer skills
- Commitment to HSE Compliance
- CSCS (Construction Skills Certification Scheme) Qualifications not a requirement but would be desirable. i.e. Telescopic Handler, Rigger/Slinger
A comprehensive benefits package will be available for the successful candidate
How to apply
Please send your C.V by email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “Bantry Mechanical Craft Position” in the subject line.
Closing Date for Applications is 20th April, 2018